Tuesday, October 21, 2008

taken from somewhere

"And I've asked myself the same question over and over again too, especially whenever I face a breakup. Excatly what I want in a partner? Up till now, I still don't have an answer... Perhaps people get restricted by their own desires, and strike out amazing people who don't have exactly all the qualities that one has listed. I don't want that to happen. If your partner falls short of your expectations, wouldn't you feel dejected and you'll think that there's a better one out there? Then comes the whole cycle of searching, loving and breaking up. Is there really the right one out there for you? I don't know. But in any case, I tell myself that if I find someone special, I'll grab the opportunity and give fate a shot. He needs not be perfect, because I've learn that true love is loving all the imperfections. Love isn't finding a perfect person. It's seeing an imperfect person perfectly. Because he's there, my life would be perfect. :D We waste time looking for the perfect lover, instead of creating the perfect love. You might never know, your ideal partner is one that you least expect him to be. You might just be the one for me...:) I've been asked the reason for loving my boyfriend when I'm in a relationship. I've always get stumped by the question. I guess there's no reason for loving someone, becaue at that moment when I look into his eyes, I would have been completely mesmerized. Then why would someone love me? I have really nothing much to offer. All I have are these arms to enfold you, and a love even time can't destroy. :D I guess I want someone to fall for who I am as a person instead of what I am physically."

this is for that someone out there.

No comments: